So here are some updates just in case you were wondering.
1. I did get that $35 check from the swing people, and it was good. I sent them a thank you card and the Goodwill receipt.
2. I was wrong, our phone service at AT&T ends this month, not August
3. I tried the park again, but this time Jelly Bean slept, so it was easier. I also went another time and had to nurse, found that taking Cookie to the right park is key. One where I don't have to be there to help her, and one not too big.
4. Not getting a lot of sleep lately and found my patience for Cookie at an all time low. Good thing Hubby's post pardom is over, nothing worse than not being able to have your own post baby blues because your partner is having the break down. It still angers me that he gets naps when I don't. Kids' naps are just not lining up....he could at least take Cookie when Jelly Bean is napping.
5. I have packed more errands into a day w/ two than I did w/ just one. And I hate going grocery shopping w/ two.